The intelligent payment system

Imagine a world where everyone has an own representative, just in digital form.

Lunar is doing that with the help of artificial intelligence and machine learning.

#
Instant transactions

Lunar transactions happen immediately, so it’s a currency you can use every day for purchases large or small. Enjoy the modern way to pay.

#
Intelligent payments

We are using artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms which are able to learn from the previous behaviour of transactions.

#
unlimited scalability

Lunar can process over 1000x more transactions per second than Bitcoin, so you’ll never get stuck in a queue. Due to its architecture it enables unlimited scalability

#
100% decentralized

We are no network. We are Lunar. We don’t want to be a network handling digital assets of all kinds. We are a paymanet system – we  are decentralized.

PARTICIPATE IN A REVOLUTION

Did you know that roughly 92% of the entire world’s’ money supply is already in digital form, sitting inside computers, leaving only 8% in paper form?

This is fascinating… Especially as we are now seeing a shift in sentiment around cryptocurrencies and the token economy where many of the biggest investors in the world are participating. (the ones who rarely ever get it wrong)

rail
The Rail architecture

Lunar is combining Blockchain and DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). 

With its new revolutionary data structure Lunar is enabling unlimited scalability.

We call this architecture “Rail”.

What we’re working on

Overview of some technological aspects we are working on.

DAG
Sidebar Info (Demo)
Branding & Cosulting (Demo)
Modern & Clean (Demo)
Villa For Rent (Demo)
Real Estate 02 (Demo)
Photography Dark (Demo)
Photography Light (Demo)

Enabling the world to move money globally

WHY LUNAR

A TEAM CONSISTING OF EXPERIENCED AND INNOVATIVE BRAINS

The Lunar Team consists of young brains with a huge passion for the newest technologies. For years they have been studying and programming blockchain to its deepest. Benefit from innovative ideas and innovative applications by investing in Lunar.

Our vision of decentralisation, beyond crypto-spending

We think bigger than a cryptocurrency payment company. Our vision is to be the fabric for the decentralised world. We aim to connect anyone and anything to decentralised services.

NEWEST TECHNOLOGIES ALL COMBINED INTO ONE

Due to Lunar’s young age our developers really focus on bringing the latest technology into the blockchain of Lunar. Be it a DAG, quantum-resistent hash functions or AI. Lunar is equipped with all of it.

AMBITIOUS AIMS

Together we really put some key aims of Lunar into our heads. We want to help especially older people to have easier access to decentralized applications. Also we want to help people in corrupt countries to have full control on your money. Additionally we want to participate in stopping the global warming. That’s why you will get to know a lof of projects working towards a brighter future.

ICO START
Our ICO will take part on 3rd July  2020 at 9:00 p.m.. The reason why it’s so late is because we want to develop a very secure environment around our blockchain and bring you a product we can be proud of. We always say, it’s better secure and fast than insecure and slow. What you can do is to subscribe to our newsletter to always get informed about the latest news of Lunar and to participate in the ICO.
0
Third
0
July
0
2020
0
9:00 p.m.

GET IN TOUCH

Get in touch with Lunar. On our social media we will always keep you up to date and deliver you the latest news and progresses we’ve made so far.

Coin Distribution

  • Founders
  • Mining rewards
  • Token sale
  • Future releases

When the native Lunar token is created in 2020, the exchange of ERC-20 Lunar tokens to native tokens will be made at a fixed conversion rate which is expected to be approximately one-to-one.